Saturday, August 13, 2011

Life's good.



Hello world, my name is Akelah. I'm 16 years old and I'll be a junior this school year. To sum it all up I live with my amazing strong hearted mother. I love helping people I have a hudge heart HOWEVER I turn into a b-word when you cross me. I have myself surrounded with a ton of people people who make me happy I like to keep things positive. I am hoping and aiming for this school year to be great followed by a AMAZING senior year. This blog really is for myself I just wanna kinda see how things change thru the next two years and hopefully make things great.



My great Aunt Jayna blessed me with three wondeful children that make my heart smile anytime I am around them. They light up my world! There is a little princess named Olivia who likes to be called diva and is very outspoken and funny to be around. Sometimes we have to remind her she is 4 not 20! She's so independent. Then came Owen and Carter their names are together because they are twins! TWO BABIES IS ALWAYS BETTER. Owen is the one that likes to entertain himself he can sit in the corner with a few toys and be happy for like 45 min, however when he gets mad it is the end of the world it's terrible he makes his point. Carter is the mama's boy he always needs his mommy and loves to be picked up he's a little chunky one but hes so precious. I love spending time over there with the kids, but I also love my Aunt she's amazing. She's kinda like superwoman anytime somthing needs done she is on it. Shes the person I would call if I was in jail *wink wink* But she would make me sit there. She's just overall kind hearted. Her husband Mike is the bomb too he's super funny just always has me laughing and makes me watch boy shows YUCK! Kidding he got me addicted to a new tv show. But that's where I spend time is there. I'd pick them anyday over my friends.



Then I have this weird freak of a bestfriend named Catherine who is a total weirdo. KIDDING, yanno how in high school your bestfriend is supposed to be just like you about everything. We're twins no kidding like we know eachother so well we have a few things not in common like she likes cat's I KNOW weird right? She um understands be I trust her with my life and she's one of those people where it would break my heart if we weren't friends. We met sophomore year at the begining and within a month we were bestfriends. She had problems I had problems put them together you get bestfriends. I love her like a little sister even tho she is older. Sometimes I shoot her the look like she's crazy but it's okay. We've only had one argument and it was terrible not talking for a couple hours because we were mad. I know she is always there we'd drop anything for eachother but she's just great and is a hudge part in my life and it should stay that way. I love cathy wathy bunches! Ps: She has jungle fever....



I decided to do this crazy woman last. Anyways this is my mother my everything my just I can't even put into words how I feel about her. Sounds like a cheesy love line but gosh she gave up a lot for me. She changed her life lost friends and all for me. I would give up everything for her Im going to make this one short because I would go on forever and I just can't get into everything. I LOVE YOU!

Jax ryan is um my little stink he was brought into my life 2 years ago and has been a little trouble maker ever since. He is just so funny it makes me sad I only get to see him every once in a while but he is worth the 6 hour drive! Really he is. He calls me KiKi because he can't say my name but he is my bundle of joy he makes me happy! He was the angel baby pretty much. His mommy Tristan does a lot for me she's such a sweet woman and her husband Jon is like an older brother don't know what I'd do without them! Just great family and I love them bunches!

Well this sums up my start to my blog and everything about me. I'll try and keep up blogging once a week! Don't know how well that will work once school starts but I'm hoping very well! Love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment