Saturday, August 13, 2011

Can I go back to kindergarten?

Yanno that annoying time of the year when it's time to go back to school and your super excited. Then go the first day and are like "when is the next break" yeah that would be me. I HATE SCHOOL. It's not that I hate learning I hate going to see people if I could be home schooled I would. But I have a lot to look forward this school year. I get to people watch yanno scout out those freshaman who you just shake your head at and think OMG THIS ISN'T THE 60'S. Even more exciting little miss Olivia is starting pre-school and that makes me feel really old she even refers to me as a grown up now and I tell her don't say that. And pretty soon the boys will be 1! I'll start driving Go to Haiti for spring break possibly and just wow life sure is catching up with me no joke. I used to think my mom was kidding when she said that time is going to fly yea she said that in 7th grade. NOT COOL. Then before you know it summer time will be here and that means I'll be 17 Then I only have one more year in kid world and it's time for the real world. Why can't I just go back to Kinder and start all over. Sounds great to me I think that could be arranged! This year is going to be packed with stuff gosh it gives me a head ache thinking about it. Anyways hope this school year goes by slow so that I don't have to watch myself or Olivia grow up not ready for all that! But the countdown begins only a week left and it's the big day junior year oh my gosh still in shock. Well wish me luck hope it goes well. I'm sure you won't hear from me until then my life is boring until then nothing is going on at all! Just a boring old life. Enjoy the last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment